Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I truly believe that we find and connect with people in our lives, when we are ready, and the timing is right. There is no mistake that you are here reading this right now. You must be ready to manifest something new!
I’m an Energy Renovator and I’m passionate about helping people understand, manage and shift the energy in their environment, body, mind and spirit. I share all of my knowledge, skills and gifts through a variety of offerings, so people can experience positive changes, growth and transformation in ways that resonates best with them.
As a Master Dowser, Movement Specialist and Intuitive Energy Practitioner , I love helping people discover more about themselves by understand energy. My work includes Dowsing homes and business, teaching transformational movement/dance classes, guiding group meditations, teaching energetic classes/courses, and working one-on-one with people, providing intuitive integrative healing sessions.
Because I’m an empath, I tend to attract others who are also highly sensitive to other people’s feelings and emotions, as well as environments and the energy around them. I enjoy helping other empaths such as teachers, practitioners, coaches, and care givers in assisting them in understand how to navigate with more ease, grace and flow by using simple, yet profound, tools and techniques.
I love motivating and inspiring others to step into their light and build the life they truly want for themselves. I invite people to try new things, and recognize that they always have choices. Assisting people to connect with their own gifts, talents, intuition and awareness, is paramount. This alone, empowers people to begin to manifest and create from a place of certainty and inner knowing.
I have always believed that ‘variety is the spice of life’ and having choices and options are key elements for empowerment, shift and change. My 3 decades of dance and movement experience have also taught me how important staying connected to joy is for being present, awake, aware and alive with gusto.
Sharing tools and inspiring others to expand into their gifts and talents is what I really enjoy witnessing, and I’m positively honored to be able to assist people on their unique path and journey towards manifesting their best life.
Please contact me if you have questions regarding dowsing, weekly classes, upcoming events, retreats or private healing sessions. Have a beautiful day. With Love & Light, Jill
“Transform and expand into something wonderful. It all starts with YOU!”
*Check out my:
- B.A. Speech Communications – St. Cloud State University 1992
- Minneapolis School of Massage and Bodywork 1995
- Reiki Level I, II and Mastery 1999 – 2001
- Nia Technique (White & Blue Belts) 2002 – 2003
- Brave New Workshop – Improve Training 2006-2007
- Cleansing Flow Training 2010
- Spring Forest Qigong – Level One with Master Lin 2011
- Psychic Awareness & Development Training 2010 – 2012
- Access Consciousness BARS training 2012
- Healing Symbols Technique 2012 – 2013
- EFT Training – Level 1 and Level 2 – 2013
- Diamond Dowsing Training – Basic, Advance & Quantum levels 2014 – 2015
- Life Coaching Classes (Learning Journeys) 2014 – 2015
- Inner Diamond Training – Basic, Advanced, Mastery & Cosmic levels 2015
Jill’s Dance & Creative Work Background
- Dance Team member 1985-1988 (State Champions, choreographer and Captain)
- Dance instructor/choreographer (youth) ~ Just For Kix Dance Company 1985-1991
- Just For Kix Dance Camp instructor and choreographer (high school) 1988-1998
- Head Coach of State Championship Dance Team ~ St. Cloud Apollo 1989-1992
- 6 Bowl Game Half Time Show performances (production/coordination/choreography) 1988-1993
- Professional Choreographer (college, semi-pro and professional dance teams including the MN Vikings, St. Paul Slam, LaCrosse Bob Cats, St. Cloud State Univ) 1989-2002
- Head Choreographer Timberwolves Performance Team 1995-1997
- Head Coach Timberwolves Performance Team 1997-2000
- Co-Founding member of JAM (Judges Association of Minnesota)
- MN State Dance Team Judge 1993-2003
- Professional Dance Team Judge (MN Vikings) 2000-2016
- Camera/Talent coordinator for 6 Primetime Emmy Award Shows from 2002-2017
- Dance/Fitness Instructor; The Nia Technique 2003-2015
- Health Coach; (fitness & meditation) Optum Health 2010-2012
- Guest Instructor Lake Austin Spa and Resort – Austin TX 2011, 2017
- Camera/Talent coordinator for the Academy Awards 2014
- Creator and instructor of JADE 2015 to current
- Published writer and life style columnist for Definitive Woman Magazine 2016-current